Werden Sie Teil von Sky-Frame
Sie sind auf der Suche nach einer neuen beruflichen Herausforderung und möchten Ihre Fähigkeiten in einem innovativen Unternehmen mit Weitblick einbringen? Sky-Frame, das international führende Schiebefenstersystem, steht für Schweizer Premiumqualität, Technologie-Expertise und Designkompetenz.
Wir bieten Ihnen individuelle Entfaltungsmöglichkeiten und attraktive Arbeitsbedingungen in modernster Umgebung. Für einen Einblick in unser Unternehmen besuchen Sie unseren Instagram Account @workingatskyframe.
Sky-Frame stands for “a view, not a window.” This means that we provide our valued clients not only with impressively large sliding doors and windows, but also with breathtaking glass facades. We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Director to join and support our team in Los Angeles.
- Lead and support the technical department
- Perform engineering calculations for secondary structure including glass and aluminum for glazing assemblies
- Assure overall high standard of the project and work performed by site reviews/inspections
- Supervise and overlook key projects in Los Angeles
- Manage overall timeline of the projects including managing project finances
- Ensure that norms and standards are adhered to guidelines
- Communicate project status to internal and external customers as well as to executive management
- Complaint management
- Perform other duties associated with working in a professional engineering /manufacturers office
- A Bachelor degree in civil engineering and/or facade engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of facade construction
- Team-oriented leadership skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and independently
- Strong technical management experience required
- Communication Skills: ability to explain technical information and procedures to customers and employees
- Ability to use all common MS office products and the internet effectively
- Familiar with CAD
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or German an advantage but not a must
- Competitive salary
- Health care insurance coverage contribution
- Dental and Vision care plan coverage
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- An international, exciting and fast growing work environment
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more than 20-30 miles. If you are interested in working for a successful team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please send your resume via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5912 Blackwelder St.
Culver City, CA 90232
Ist keine passende Stelle für Sie dabei? Dann freuen wir uns über Ihre Initiativbewerbung an: